News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Downtown Christmas Tree

Started by jay, November 24, 2009, 03:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenneyjoe330

iwaswhere?  HAY got some a d v i c e for you - you should 1) get into the motion picture buisness AND move to Hollywood CA   -   OR   -  2) get a new psychiatrist cause this one isn't doing you much good  -  then again maybe we can try to solve your problem over some Gin and tea  ::)  :-*

iwasthere

KENNYJOE I THINK RUSHGAL AND HER COMMIE PINKO NIEGHBOR CUT THE CHRISTMAS TREE DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AFTERNOON THAT WAS IN FRONT OF SOMEONE'S HOUSE ON MIDLOTHIAN BLVD THAT THEY DID NOT LIKE AND PUT A GIFT TAG ON IT SAYING IT WAS FROM JRS GIVEN TO LYNDS AT THE CITY HALL.  I WAS TOLD BY RELIABLE INFORMANT THAT THE COMMIE WANTED TO PUT A DEAD HORSE'S HEAD IN BED WITH PEOPLE THOSE TWO DID NOT LIKE BUT RUSHGAL SAID SHE WAS IRISH AND NOT ITALIANO THE PLANS WERE NIX WITH LOUD UNAUDIOABLE RESPONSES FROM THE PINKO COMMIE NIEGBOR OF HERS. :-X

john r. swierz

Our parade has both High School band and flag lines.  Plus much more!!!!!!!!!!!

john r. swierz

Please come at 3P.M. and watch the Holiday Parade and stay for the tree lighting[/b]

kenneyjoe330

I think this beautiful tree came from the front yard of a distinguished 7TH Ward Family  :-*

jay

The Christmas Tree has arrived.  Be sure to come to the tree lighting on Saturday, December 5, after 3:00 p.m.