News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Downtown Christmas Tree

Started by jay, November 24, 2009, 03:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

God works in many ways for Athiests. :o ::)

AllanY2525

Ahhhh..

I was an Athiest...but then I gave it up for Lent...

haha

:D

iwasthere

rush gal what is the world coming to when the pinko commies are veggiestarians too. ;D ::) :o

Rushblvd

aah  that is what they want you to think, when in fact that is all false. They are like vegetarians who eat meat on sunday..

iwasthere

i thought those pinko commies did not believe in the spirit of the capitalistic-christmas tree decorating celebrations. ;)

Rushblvd

Probably was my pinko-commie neighbor.. :laugh:

jay

Someone who looked a lot like Santa was decorating the Chirstmas tree in downtown Youngstown yesterday.

P.S. Only one Santa is allowed in the parade on Saturday, December 5.

iwasthere

lynds thanks for the info. i do remember last yrs Xmas tree lightening ceremony. the hot choclate was a fudgesycle by time it was served. ;)

Lynds

My Papa Komendat came to the US from Budapest and met my Nonna Lucrezi....

we have over 50 registrants for Saturday..... I am so excited, I hope the weather isnt too cold, do you remember last year? buuurrrrr

iwasthere

lynds how did the hungarian manage to slip in on those two highstrong ethic groups?

iwasthere

lynds iwasthere never misses a parade in his life unless the train from the windy city of chicago is blown off its by high winds from the windy city. :)

Lynds

Quote from: iwasthere on November 27, 2009, 12:54:14 AM
KENNYJOE I THINK RUSHGAL AND HER COMMIE PINKO NIEGHBOR CUT THE CHRISTMAS TREE DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AFTERNOON THAT WAS IN FRONT OF SOMEONE'S HOUSE ON MIDLOTHIAN BLVD THAT THEY DID NOT LIKE AND PUT A GIFT TAG ON IT SAYING IT WAS FROM JRS GIVEN TO LYNDS AT THE CITY HALL.  I WAS TOLD BY RELIABLE INFORMANT THAT THE COMMIE WANTED TO PUT A DEAD HORSE'S HEAD IN BED WITH PEOPLE THOSE TWO DID NOT LIKE BUT RUSHGAL SAID SHE WAS IRISH AND NOT ITALIANO THE PLANS WERE NIX WITH LOUD UNAUDIOABLE RESPONSES FROM THE PINKO COMMIE NIEGBOR OF HERS. :-X

iwasthere, I am Irish, Italian and Hungarian.......

whats going on with you Saturday? are you coming to the Parade?

iwasthere

nope you learn something new everyday. :o

Youngstownshrimp

iwasthere,

I'm sitting in the historic post office here in Poland Village, your great aunt raided this building when it became a Tavern once.  Our store has the history printed on the brochure, are you aware of this?

iwasthere

kennyjoe are you saying i could be the next best thing for hollywood since slice bread from dora's bakery? :o if i change my doc and meds iwasthere would lose its cutting edge on screenwriting for the sliver screen. ;D iwasthere never touches that firewater in his entire life. maybe you have the wrong person that loves their GIN AND TEA :-X my great-great aunt was carrie nation, she would roll over in her grave if she knew her great-great nephew took part in any adult refreshments. >:( :o :'(