News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Weathered Sign

Started by jay, November 17, 2009, 06:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

kennyjoe i am in total agreement with you. jrs should not burn himself out rep like if he was council elected at large. his other six colleagues should earn their council pay instead of allowing others work for them free of charge.

kenneyjoe330

I still stand by my original suggestion and let who ever "answer da phone" or "lissen ta da recording" - let DEM know  ;) where da problm be since it is dair responsibility or call da mayor's office.  I feel my council person has enough requests in for the 7Th Ward which he represents and should not be bothered with ASKING things be done for OTHER wards EVEN downtown - but he tries his best and can not help himself when asked by others to rectify "things" - as anyone who reads these posts can attest to by his comments - and from what I know to be true prevents his effectiveness here in his own ward by constantly requesting and demanding people working for the city be responsible for performance of their J-O-B-S

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on November 23, 2009, 03:03:29 PM
Run them out of town.
i guess they do not have your financial support or vote. :'(

Rick Rowlands

iwasthere

no rr artis will run when annie cannot run. run annie, run, run. see annie run. artis run, see artis run, run, run artis and annie for all can see.

Rick Rowlands

You mean Mrs. Gillam?  Don't hold your breath.  That political dynasty needs to be voted out of office once and for all. Who are they going to run next? Their children?  Nephews?  Good lord!

iwasthere

kennyjoe it is the latter to  your recent post. >:(

kenneyjoe330

I think someone should NOTIFY the Council Person who is responsible for the signs in THEIR territory   :P   - maybe they LIKE it that way  ;D or just don't care  :-\

jay

The sign is on West Commerce Street just a little east of Cedars.

john r. swierz

I believe the one is just a direction showing parking ahead , either a lot or deck

iwasthere

towntalk they forgot to put the times on those signs because the chinese sign co could not understand the eastern standard time concept. :D :) ;) ;D ::) :o

Towntalk

Both a Parking and No Parking on the same pole.  ???  ::)

john r. swierz

Jay its nice that you took the picture to show us but did you call the Sign shop 330 743 1494 to report the location?  They are good about replacing signs.

jay

Weathered Downtown Sign
December 2006

Almost Three Years Later
November 2009