News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Damaged Fence

Started by jay, September 13, 2009, 05:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

it also took a vindy article on the stambaugh bldg. to put Frango on notice about his foolish behavior.

joly1584

NO - The city officials do not seem to notice these things.  Mr. Frangos had been removing windows from the Stambaugh Building for a week before a concerned citizen called the city to report it.

iwasthere

does not the city officials that work at the city hall see this damage on their way to and from lunch or doing other city business in the downtown area?

jay

This electrical box across from 20 Federal Place has also been damaged.  The door has been ripped off.  Could this pose an electrical shock hazard with 240 volts inside?

More Questions
Is the box owned by the utility or the city?
Has anyone reported this problem to the person responsible for fixing it?
Did the same two women cause this damage?  ;D

rusty river

As far as I know, the two women were not identified and fled before cops could respond.

These late-night problems in downtown are getting out of hand. I'm not sure why there isn't a dedicated night patrolman in the downtown anymore.

Rick Rowlands

I hope charges were pressed against the two women, since obviously there were witnesses.  Or are the witnesses afraid to testify in fear that the women will retaliate and kick in their windows???

rusty river

They were kicked in by two intoxicated women recently

jay

I know this is private property.  I just think it looks bad.  The doors are on the building across from 20 Federal Place.

jay

This section of damaged fence still has not been removed.  It's been about a month now since originally  reported by JRS.

john r. swierz

Tomorrow after YPD takes pictures and does a report I would hope the damaged fence will be removed. Now the replace ,I won't guess when.

jay

It appears as though a car has hit the decorative fence in front of the Appeals Court Building on West Federal Street.

How long will it take before this damage is repaired?