News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Damaged Fence

Started by jay, September 13, 2009, 05:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

let us follow up on this matter and make sure this idiot pays for the damages done to the sidewalk, fence and trees ect.... >:(

Lynds

there was a police report and the owner of the truck has received a cost estimate for the fence.

Rushblvd

Does anyone know a tow truck driver? My guess by the damage to the truck, it would have been towed. There is some type of liquid on the street. Ask some questions and you may find the answer.

irishbobcat

The police can't contact facebook to find out who posted the picture?
what computer it was posted from? or cell picture phone number?

Towntalk

Agreed, but without a license number and a name how would YPD find the culprits? The photo doesn't show a person or plate.

jay

Was an accident report ever filed with the YPD?

Now that this photo has been posted, the city has proof of which vehicle caused the damage to the fence.

Is the councilman still working on this?

A claim should be filed with the vehicle owner's insurance company to replace the damaged portion of the fence.

Lynds

Jay, look what i found on Facebook

jay

I was downtown last night and noticed the damaged section of fence had finally been removed.

It only took seven weeks to correct the problem.

john r. swierz

Yes, I noticed that after I pressed post.

jay

I believe Lynds had the electrical box repaired.

john r. swierz

I called Mr. Shasho's office on thursday or friday and told them that it is still there and that I was not happy about that.
As far as the electrical box I don't believe it is the city's, but lets all caal Mr. Shasho's office tomorrow morning.

jay

As of two days ago, the damaged fence was still there.  It's been six weeks now.

rusty river

Quote from: Lynds on October 09, 2009, 11:43:19 AM
I called Dicky electric again today and someone should be out to repair the box this afternoon.

Saw someone fixing it while I drove by a little after 1 this afternoon.

Lynds

Quote from: jay on October 08, 2009, 06:14:57 AM
This electrical box across from 20 Federal Place has also been damaged.  The door has been ripped off.  Could this pose an electrical shock hazard with 240 volts inside?

More Questions
Is the box owned by the utility or the city?
Has anyone reported this problem to the person responsible for fixing it?
Did the same two women cause this damage?  ;D

I called Dicky electric again today and someone should be out to repair the box this afternoon.

Rushblvd

They see it, they just do not want to respond to it. When someone gets hurt and a lawsuit is filed, then they will respond.