News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

UPDATE: E-letter and first Downtown Community Meeting

Started by Defend Youngstown, March 01, 2008, 09:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

ForumManager

The E letter sounds great!
I still can't access the event links listed on your myspace page without being logged in.
Those are your calendar items, but if you click events - you can also enter "events" that are more publicly available.
http://events.myspace.com

jay

The Patrons of Youngstown Arts should have attended this meeting.
The new plaza director needs help from the entire community when planning and staging events.

jay

Inviting the patrons of downtown Youngstown is a good thing.  I hope many members of the Forum attend this meeting.

Defend Youngstown

Hello everyone:'

Wanted to let Mahoning Valley.info know about a couple of items:

1. I have secured an intern who will be working directly on the event calendar content as well as our soon-to-be downtown weekly event e-letter. You may begin subscription now by emailing to: events@cityofyoungstownoh.com. Please enter "Subscribe" in the subject field. We hope to have the e-letter operational within the next serval weeks.

2. Also, we will have our first public Downtown Community Meeting Monday, March 10th 5:30PM @ 2nd Floor conference room of the Ohio One building (where YAEDA used to meet). These meetings will serve as a way to give downtown patrons and business owners monthly updates as to events and special projects happening downtown. I try to be as respectful as possible of people's time so we will try to limit the meeting time to 1hr as we are all quite busy (and being that you can access much of the information daily at www.44503Live.blogspot.com) Please feel free to attend. We'll have some pizza in case you're hungry.

Live long and Defend.

Phil Kidd
Downtown Director of Events and Special Projects