News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

NYO Property Group - Paint Lawsuit

Started by YoungstownBiker, June 06, 2016, 01:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northside lurker

Quote from: YoungstownBiker on June 08, 2016, 10:15:04 PM

NYO owns the building. One of the other defendants is the same owner. Another is family. I'm not sure about Greenhart.

I understand that one party is a subset of the other.  Whether a 3rd party is family is irrelevant, IMO.  Should NYO be singled out any other time Rubino Construction is named as a defendant in a lawsuit, just because they're family?

The only reason the painter is suing everyone, is because they don't know who is supposed to be paying them.  Also, we don't even know if payment is being withheld on purpose, because the painter didn't finish everything they were supposed to.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

YoungstownBiker

Quote from: northside lurker on June 08, 2016, 07:27:21 AM
Why are you singling out NYO?  There are 4 parties listed as defendants.

NYO owns the building. One of the other defendants is the same owner. Another is family. I'm not sure about Greenhart.

northside lurker

Why are you singling out NYO?  There are 4 parties listed as defendants.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

iwasthere

maybe the ytown board of control can authorized to take the money out of the waste water dept funds to give to nyo property group as a grant. >:(

YoungstownBiker

Looks like NYO Property Group is facing a lawsuit of $25,000+ for not paying the company who painted the interior of The Wick Tower. Nice.