News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

OH NO!

Started by jay, May 20, 2011, 10:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

Oh God.....Ytowner the young NEO-COn now wants to make this a political discussion of neo-con business and economics....

spare us young one....change your pampers.....

ytowner

Quote from: jay on May 20, 2011, 09:05:28 PM
I know that some sport bottles and tote bags are made in the U.S.A.  It's just a matter of finding the American made product to sell in your facility.

What surprises me is that so few people care enough to support our Ameirican companies and our American workers.  It may not matter to you, but it matters to me.

I drive a Honda, it was built in Ohio, am I sinner for supporting the workforce of Ohio?

Anyways sure it would be great to have more stuff offered that is made in America, but did you ever think that the costs involved in that are a major reason why you rarely see "Made in USA" clothing and other items in stores?

jay

I know that some sport bottles and tote bags are made in the U.S.A.  It's just a matter of finding the American made product to sell in your facility.

What surprises me is that so few people care enough to support our Ameirican companies and our American workers.  It may not matter to you, but it matters to me.

ytowner

Cmon Jay, you act all surprised. Go to just about any retail store in America and 90%+ of the items are foreign made.

irishbobcat

jay

>:(