News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"County Landbank Stealing Minerals"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, November 03, 2013, 08:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Again, this subject needs to be in their face.
Now is the time for Youngstowners to question waste and bureaucracy, what say you?

Towntalk

Ron, I don't know if you are following my people post, but in a very real way it ties in with your plan so far as most Youngstowners are concerned ... not all mind you but at least the majority on mahoning valley.info.
This whole idea of people wanting to be given things for nothing really gets up my wick to borrow an expression from the British comedy "Are You Being Served".
There are better terms for these folks, but I'd be banned if I used them if you know what I mean.

Towntalk

I did a search of for a list and I agree that there should be one but couldn't find one, so why the secrecy on the part of the MCLB? What are they trying to hide? Or better still, who are they trying to protect? It's certainly not the land owner, not for that matter is it to protect the possable purchasers since the MCLB seems to have the last word and will not return any deposits it they turn down the deal.

Youngstownshrimp

Naw.......there has to be a list from the County, specifically the Land bank prosecutor's office.  It is a list of what the Landbank is trying to forfeit.  It is a small list because the Landbank doesn't do much in numbers.  Nevertheless, it would show us what poor estate is losing their minerals.
So it most likely would be in the County court house case load.

Youngstownshrimp

TT,
Need your help on this injustice, we need a watchdog to FOLLOW all foreclosures by the County Landbank on vacant parcels.  Because we now know that they are not including the mineral rights value that belongs to the ESTATES of the property owners. I am notified when they foreclose on our clients, but they sneak in the estates of the POOR.
I'm sure their is a roster of foreclosures by the Landbank that is public information, any ideas?

AllanY2525

Benzene and toluene are both part of the oil stuff...fracked or vertical wells

Billy Mumphrey

Sir, did you not post earlier  "Here you go Billy, debate this" and "Where is Billy!"?

So which is it, sir? Fine, I'll leave. So much for debating.

Youngstownshrimp

Billy,
Get off my post and start your own, quit being a parasite on my blog.

Billy Mumphrey

I believe the chart used below is from a gas and oil association that promotes fracking. Scientists analyzing fracked fluid have also identified volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene and xylene - all of which pose significant dangers to human health and welfare.

Youngstownshrimp

Visited the prosecutor assigned to the Landbank.  I gathered that the new Landbank is beginning to piss many off with their ineptitude.
Stop the Waste, No to Government abuse, Close down the County LandBank!
I again offered the Prosecutor that we will give the land they tried to steal to the Landbank for free.  Get this community organizers, they wouldn't even take the land for free but have no problem foreclosing on the parcels.  The Landbank has truly lost all sense of rationale, amazing.

Youngstownshrimp

Where is Billy!
Billy, in America you have the right to free speech, but you better back up what you say if it is damaging to entity or individual.  Recently a court punished antifrackers for disseminating damaging info about a water recycling company, this is happening more and more.  Us production types are not going to stand for the Frackpots spewing lies.

Towntalk

Towntalk

Sadly, true debate is not Billy's strong suit, especially not real world debate. Real world debating can get messy at times, and is not for the weak of heart, but it does demand that those engaging in it are prepared to back up their arguments with real world documentation from real world sources. I provided him with a one-stop source for material ... but obviously he doesn't use it, but wants to be spoon fed, relying on others to do the work for him, and that just doesn't work. You (Ron) have also provided him with a great source, but again, he apparently won't use it.
Someone once said "ignorence is bliss", and apparently he's the king of bliss.
I respected our friend Irishbobcat because he was a tough debator who did use real world sources in his arguments, but Billy is no Dennis.
By the way, some time back, Rick posted a complete list of chemicles used in fracking on mahoningvalley.info so Billy, how about going back and finding that list for yourself, or do you expect someone else to do the work for you.

Youngstownshrimp