News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Entitlements Destroy America"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, March 03, 2011, 07:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

The statistics clearly show that there is tremendous abuse of SSI and Welfare assistance.  How are these entitlements abused?

Peggy Gurney

Nothing at all. She has commercial rentals that bring in a nice living for her.
God bless her.  :)

~ Normal is overrated ~

Youngstownshrimp

My mother gets a $400 pension and has no food card.  She worked hard all her life and saved, invested and lives well off her commercial rentals and produce from her land that is tilled, what is wrong with this picture?

Peggy Gurney

Wow, my elderly disabled mother lives on less than $900 per month, yet get $76 on her food stamp card, and barely gets by every month.
Something's wrong with this picture.

~ Normal is overrated ~

Youngstownshrimp

To respond to the recent "Asset", I merely pulled from the archive.  :)

Youngstownshrimp

Last night I stopped by a grocery store to pick up a few items, the young sporty dressed man behind me had an armful of packages.  I made a comment that he had a full load in his arms and what were they?   He gladly replied and showed me that they were lobster tails and they were on sale for $12 each.  His turn to pay came up and he whipped out an "Ohio Food Card,"  the total was around $120, my jaw dropped.

People, this is America today, this is what America has become, this is what now is being fought in Capitals around the country, the outcry of the last remaining private sector.  The private sector who is the lifeblood of the free enterprise system, the workers and business people who generate the cashflow needed by the runaway public sector machine.

The simple truth here spoken by the majority can see the evil of idle entitled citizens existing and creating crime for lack of a better thing to do in life, we allow this, it is not their fault but our leaders.