News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"D'avignon Throws Decorated Veteran and his Kids out of his office!!!"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, August 07, 2015, 06:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanY2525

Youngstownshrimp

The combat Vet , has called for an appt. With Davignon Boss, let us see where this goes?

AllanY2525

AllanY2525

Quote from: iwasthere on August 20, 2015, 08:24:15 PM
Shm?

SMH = Shaking my head

Gotta love the acronyms used by the milennial generation when texting.....

Youngstownshrimp

Peggy Gurney

Quote from: iwasthere on August 18, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
one has five minutes not five hours to voice an opinion abt a subject matter. ytown shrimp go tonight to voice your wonderful opinion abt mr. bill d. you have more info on his unproductive work status.

Agreed ^
~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

one has five minutes not five hours to voice an opinion abt a subject matter. ytown shrimp go tonight to voice your wonderful opinion abt mr. bill d. you have more info on his unproductive work status.

Youngstownshrimp

Iwasthere, wereyouthere, as usual telling the Mayor to continue to sideline the inept, unqualified bureaucrats?

Peggy Gurney

Quote from: iwasthere on August 17, 2015, 04:04:42 PM
Tomorrow is five minutes with the mayor, tomorrow. Use this opportunity to voice your opinion about him.

^^^ What he said ^^^
~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

Tomorrow is five minutes with the mayor, tomorrow. Use this opportunity to voice your opinion about him.

Youngstownshrimp

Actually , just had a great meeting at V2s with City Attorney, our Atty. and Incubator company concerning a soon-to-be announced City project (you guys are going to love this Young People project).

D'Avignon's name came up several times and I gave a brief history of my opinion and dealings with this unqualified leader for the past 15 years.  Let's keep pushing to remove this City dead weight!