News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Bill D'Avignon Youngstown CDA Director Demoted!"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, July 26, 2015, 11:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Several months ago, the Mayor was to merge the economic and CDA departments.  Only one of the two heads would be named the Director as I understand it. It seems it was not D'AVIGNON.

iwasthere

sharon woodbury, chuck sasho , sean mckinney and dave bozonich should be the next heads on the chopping block for this mayor to become and effective working city hall government. these inds. kept thier jobs due to thier kissing up abilities to keep thier jobs.

Peggy Gurney

Where, or from whom, or what source, did you hear that he's been demoted?  Please, let it be true.
~ Normal is overrated ~

Youngstownshrimp

Is this possible, is this true???  Yes, I and many others have called in the past for the new Mayor, to banish and fire this Bureaucrat, but can we here correctly say that the City heard our cries? 

What I know is that the CDA office moved from the old annex, where Mr. D'Avignon was KING of CDA, now to the Pharmor Bldg., where T.Sharon Woodberry is Boss.  What happened, what is the news, what has been exposed?

D'Avignon, and past Mayor Williams, rode the "Youngstown 2010" wave and self proclaimed they knew the answer for Youngstown.  Over a decade later, it was a flash in the pan.

So now what is our bright leader, the new good Mayor have in store with the revamped CDA division?