News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Council Primary Election Predictions

Started by PD, February 23, 2015, 08:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

tt I do not know enough abt her because she is running as an independent ytown council rep. I too must hear her speak abt the issues that affect ytown, ohio.

Towntalk

I'm leaning toward Johnson, and just waiting for iwasthere's approval. I understand that he might be in the new 6th ward, but he is an authority worthy of consideration.

PD

Lauren johnson is the independent I am speaking of
The other is joe rafidi

Towntalk

Me you ask? You want to know who will get my vote for 7th Ward Councilman? I'll tell you. THE MAN BEHIND THE TREE ... he'll get my vote. You heard right ... THE MAN BEHIND THE TREE ...

Peggy Gurney

He's not running as an independent. But there is an independent running.
Can't remember his name. lol
~ Normal is overrated ~

PD

I understand your point Peggy but I just don't see Chris getting higher than 3rd place in this election.
I simply call it like I see it. If I am wrong then I am ok with that. I like Chris Travers
I like the independent in the fall

Peggy Gurney

Let's not forget the independent's running.
~ Normal is overrated ~

Peggy Gurney

I honestly do not see Vivo winning 7th ward. He is irresponsible with finances, has unpaid taxes that I'm sure will not be paid up by election time.
People want someone responsible.

Even though Chris Travers lost the council president seat, he's running only for 7th ward council seat here. He is very well known and very well liked in the 7th ward, where he has worked very hard both for and with the people for many years.   He's not running his campaign only from his blog and facebook. He's out there hoofin' it. 

I think he has a much better chance of winning than you give him credit for.
~ Normal is overrated ~

PD

He was on the school board and was president of that group that gave Wendy Webb the 3 year extension right before the new school board came in

Towntalk

What can you tell us about Mike Write? (Strange way of spelling his name.)

PD

And to be honest. I don't believe in endorsing I believe in letting everyone Help and Support whomever ever they want to.  You will see, the Party will go after those that don't completely support the endorsed Candidates
For example,
I am going to put my full support behind Julius Oliver in the 1st Ward and I am not going to let 4 people tell me who I can and cannot support

PD

Paul Drennen just had a baby (well his wife did) and he was at home helping them. Some things are just more i,portant than others. Sorry

jay

I wonder why Mayor McNally, Sammarone and Councilman Drennen missed the Democratic Party's endorsement meeting.

Towntalk

THE WINNERS
1st Ward: Mike Write
2nd Ward: T.J. Rodgers
3rd Ward: Nate Pinkard
4th Ward: Mike Ray
5th Ward: Lauren McNally
6th Ward: Anita Davis
7th Ward: John Vivo

jay

Anita Davis is the endorsed Democratic candidate for the sixth ward council race.