News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Anti Frackers Suckered"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, January 01, 2015, 12:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irishbobcat

Rick, maybe I'm already working for them since I retired in June.....I fly drones over your museum spying on you.....

Ron, I'll have to meet you in downtown Y-Town or at the border of Struthers....no longer feel safe driving through Poland Township.....can't afford to be followed and

ticketed anymore...and I don't want to be on the next new episode of Cops.....

Rick Rowlands

Talk about spin!!!  Whoa, you gotta go to work for the Obama administration!

Youngstownshrimp

Dennis , very nice summation. Outstanding my friend . When are you stopping by?

Irishbobcat

Us commie anti-frackers brought so much attention to your efforts to frack and give America independence from foreign oil the Saudi's realized to keep us dependent on their oil

they had to lower prices...thus us commie frackers helped lower fuel prices!!!!!! God bless us liberals!!!!

Youngstownshrimp

Dennis, say that again,how did the Anti Frackers help?

Irishbobcat

But the anti-frackers got our gas prices down to $1.99!!!!!!  God bless us, everyone!

Youngstownshrimp

Happy new year Dennis!  Just trying to warn those used by our enemies who knew we cold frack our way to energy independence.

Irishbobcat

Ron, not even one day into 2015 and you're already bashing the anti-frackers? Some things never change! LOL!

Youngstownshrimp

Biersdorfer, BG and the rest of their Anti Fracker ilk were used and suckered by America's enemies.  Yes it is all over the media that Russia and the mideast funded the Anti Frackers because they saw how us Americans are now energy independent because we invented fracking. Long live American free enterprise.  Down with foreign  oil!!!