News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

" A whole lot of Defunding going on"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, March 29, 2011, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

It is happening faster than I realized it would, Bertrum Desouza's "Toothless Tiger" wherein he writes that smaller jurisdictions are no longer afraid of YTown the big City.  Look at the Business Journal today and you read about the City leaders trying to throw each other under the bus.  Wasn't this what I was writing about many months ago, wasn't this the essence of many of my posts?  Defund Youngstown has now picked up momentum and is unstoppable.  The quickest way to right wrong is to defund it, and many PORK institutions are now running for their lives.  Notice how Eriely quite things are in Youngstown, it is the silence before the storm of insolvency blows in.

In City hall they are squirming around trying to cut each department, too many judges, too much overtime, legislation hasn't cut anything they argue.  Wow, this is happening so fast and it is sad that no one saw it coming.  Even the alliance between the MVOC and the Mayor seems to be crumbling, last week an MVOC representative posted on the Vindy , calling for the Mayor to lead and throw out a few councilmen.

Bottomline folks, the country is REALLY broke, look out if you are in an occupation that produces no product or services, your days are numbered.  And I am talking about free enterprise value, not pork.  The only fast product I see on the horizon is our oil and hopefully, we do not allow the entitled to hijack that either.