News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Sidewalks Needed On Rt. 224 Bridge - Tuesday, May 12

Started by jay, May 11, 2009, 09:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

Elmo-Ytown, you haven't been through the area between 3 PM and 6 PM. I don't even like to drive through there during those hours.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

irishbobcat

Quote from: Elmo-Ytown on July 07, 2009, 02:43:12 PM
It would be nice to have a bike lane on each side of the bridge, although I think that at least on the Westbound side there is a sidewalk. I don't think the traffic congestion is all that bad in that area, doesn't Boardman have any other more important road projects on which to spend their money?

If you don't think that area is congested, what planet are you from? And they let you carry a gun?

Elmo-Ytown

It would be nice to have a bike lane on each side of the bridge, although I think that at least on the Westbound side there is a sidewalk. I don't think the traffic congestion is all that bad in that area, doesn't Boardman have any other more important road projects on which to spend their money?

jay

Sidewalks are needed on the Rt. 224 bridge over I-680.

A meeting/hearing will be held at the Boardman Township Administration Building, Market Street, between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 12, to address traffic congestion problems of Rt. 224 at I-680. 

Bridge sidewalks must be included as part of this roadway reconstruction project.