News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Dollar Tree is OPEN!

Started by Peggy Gurney, August 01, 2015, 01:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peggy Gurney

Yes, right across from Lowe's.
~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

Isn't the one on South in boardman?

Peggy Gurney

DT must have finally grown tired of the complaints about too-small stores with too-narrow, crowded aisles.
The DT next to Lowe's on South Ave was one of the worst. Thank God, and DT, for closing it and opening a larger one on South!
~ Normal is overrated ~

jay

The store is very spacious.  There is a lot of aisle room.

The store is still taking applications for part-time employment.

Peggy Gurney

That would be a good place for one.   You have the new one on South Avenue, too, across from Lowe's.
~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

We want one here on East Midlothian in the former Bottom Dollar Store.

Peggy Gurney

I just returned from the new Dollar Tree on Mahoning Avenue. LOVE it!  Very large store (compared to other DT's).
They have a little bit of everything, including a sizeable grocery section and small frozen foods section. (I checked the expirations/use by dates - all are great!)

The grand opening is next Saturday, complete with ribbon cutting, face painting, and other offerings for the public.

Most folks know that I am a HUGE Dollar Tree fan. Well, this location will now be my go-to store, unless they decide to build one on the north side.
I have been bombarding them with emails for over a year. ha!
~ Normal is overrated ~