News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Obama Erases Romney’s Edge on Economy

Started by Towntalk, September 14, 2012, 08:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

I'm not happy with Romney, But I know what Obama has failed to do.

He graded himself as incomplete. Most teachers will tell you that's not much different than an F.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

i do not believe either canidates have a grasp on majority of general public problems due to the fact they are indebited to corp am and special interest grps.

irishbobcat

I am not an Obamabot.....I just don't believe Mitt's policies and ideas will help the poor and middle class...

sfc_oliver

Obama claims we are better off now than we were four years ago.
He cites healthcare. Obamacare has driven up the cost of health insurance. It has restricted effective medical treatment and is forcing thousands of private practice physicians to close their doors.

Obama claims we are better off because he saved General Motors from bankruptcy.
The stimulus package they pushed through Congress was $800 billion dollars and all Obama can say about it was that he saved General Motors. What about the rest of America?  And had they gone to Bankruptcy maybe some of the salaried retirees wouldn't have lost half their pensions. Notice the Unions gained.....

Obama claims he has created several million jobs.
In reality it is less than a million when balanced with the number of jobs lost. His 43 consecutive months of unemployment of 8% or higher is the worst employment record in this history of our nation. His unemployment figures are worse than those of the Great Depression. There are more Americans out of work today than when Obama took office. And please tell me how good this area is doing and we can then talk about the Fraking Jobs that you hate so much..

I could go on and on,  but being an Obamabot you will deny and twist the truth every which way  you can........

irishbobcat

sfc_oliver

Towntalk

President Obama has taken away Mitt Romney's longstanding advantage as the candidate voters say is most likely to restore the economy and create jobs, according to the latest poll by The New York Times and CBS News, which found a modest sense of optimism among Americans that White House policies are working.

But while the climate for Mr. Obama has improved since midsummer, and Mr. Romney has failed to shift sentiment decisively in his favor, the poll found that the presidential race is narrowly divided.

With their conventions behind them and the general election fully engaged, the Democratic Party is viewed more favorably than the Republican Party. The poll also found more likely voters give an edge to Mr. Obama on foreign policy, Medicare and addressing the challenges of the middle class. The only major issue on which Mr. Romney held an advantage was handling the federal budget deficit.