News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Obama Erases Romney’s Edge on Economy

Started by Towntalk, September 14, 2012, 08:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Begrudge ... begrudge ... begrudge ... according to CBS News tonight ( 9/19/2012) your hunch may be right Sarge and Kennyjoe330 ... begrudge ... begrudge ... begrudge.

:( :( :( :( ::) ::) ::) ::) :( :( :( :(

sfc_oliver

I know many people who would stock up (and some who already have) on ammunition.......
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

Will Obama set things up for the repeal of the constitutional presidential term limits so that he can be president for life?

What kind of dictatorship would we have under Obama?

What sort of country would we have under Romney?

kenneyjoe330

I could not agree with you more sfc_oliver - it was planned -if you believe talking heads then believe - I go by my gut.  My gut tells me that Obama  is setting things up for the fall of America as we know it.  I have a bad feeling about Romney too.  There is change coming  :laugh: if either gets elected and it will not be pretty  :'( but not to worry GOD IS STILL IN CONTROL  ;)

sfc_oliver

Some of us know that spontaneous demonstrations do not converge upon a compound from 3 sides At the exact same time, armed with with RPG's..........

The world simply doesn't work that way.....
And on 9-11 when security should have been heightened......

I simply don't buy it, no matter how many news sources say differently.....

Towntalk

How could you possably get thousands of news sources including those who are far from being pro-Obama or pro-America report the same thing?

Here is the view of one paper in the UAE

These UAE newspaper articles might prove more correct than a grand conspiracy.

In region where US policy is dynamite, film is detonator http://www.thenational.ae/thenationalconversation/comment/in-region-where-us-policy-is-dynamite-film-is-detonator

'Ungrateful' Arabs? History shows Americans were, too http://www.thenational.ae/thenationalconversation/comment/ungrateful-arabs-history-shows-americans-were-too

sfc_oliver

If they are denying that it was a planned attack then yes they are lying......

Or they have believed the lies they were told..........

Towntalk

Then the entire news media ... all the news networks ... all the newspapers are lying to us in that they are all reporting the same thing ... CBS ... ABC ... NBC ... FOX ... CNN ... MSNBC ... every American newspaper ... AP ... UPI??? Add to that the Canadian newspapers and CBC ... English newspapers ... BBC???

sfc_oliver

Thank you iwasthere.

No way will anyone convince me that a movie which hasn't been seen started a spontaneous protest on our consulate on 9-11, where our Ambassador just happened to be. And that the Protestors showed up on three sides of the compound at the same time armed with RPG's....

It was a planned attack, and it shows the failure of the apology tour and the nice guy speeches to radical Islamics.

iwasthere

the attack on the usa lib embassy was a planned attack. no, movie is to blame. this uneducated poor populace of islam listens to their hatefilled anti usa leaders to do their dirty work.

Towntalk

You can't really blame the murder of the ambassador in Libya to Obama ... that being said, rather than fall back on "freedom of speech" ... the FBI knows who posted the clip that set off the anger that led to the murder of the four Americans ... arrest him and turn him over to the Saudi government for trial there under their laws and if the ACLU raises a storm, tell them to go jump in the lake.

sfc_oliver

As stated, I don't know what Mitt will or can do...

But we have seen what hope and change has failed to do. Do we go with that for another 4 years? I think not.

43 months of unemployment over 8%.......
Median family income down $4000......
Mid east failure with the Arab Spring.....
Ambassador attacked and killed........
Then there are the promises that are still promises....
Cutting the deficit in half for instance.....he has added as much debt in 3 1/2 years as GW did in 8. And GW spent too much...

I don't know if the country can recover from another 4 years of this..........

irishbobcat

Sarge, And are you certain Mitt's plan will help poor and middle class families or will he grade himself as incomplete also in 4 years?

iwasthere

sarge with incompletes stds can take the class over if a teacher allows it. are you saying obama can have another chance?