News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

DNC

Started by Towntalk, September 06, 2012, 11:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

The only thing consistent about politics is its habitual inconsistency.

sfc_oliver

I think it was rather telling that they had to lie about their own vote to have the word God placed in their platform, and for all the talk about Roe vs Wade and womens rights to abortions that they would have a Cardinal give a "life" prayer........
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

I was wondering that myself  ??? ??? ??? . I just wonder if one of those bright  ???  politicals will tell us who coughed up nthe moola. I would hope though that the party gladflys paid for all those buttons and crazy hats that they were sporting. I did notice that Hogan, Ryan and Betris weren't sporting buttons or crazy hats. Heck they looked as if they were trying to impersonate tree stumps during the President's speech. Not even a silly grin on their mugs.

iwasthere

i wonder who pd for hotel and traveling exps?

Towntalk

DNC
C-SPAN, during the Presidents speech showed Bob Hagen, Tim Ryan and Chairman Dave no fewer than three times. It looked like they were down front because there was no one in front of them.