News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Book Signing and New Book Release

Started by 5rings, February 06, 2008, 04:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

5rings

The Studio of 5 Rings is hosting a book signing for three authors Saturday February 16th from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.  Authors Holly McCain, Debbie Alferio and Dr. Mary Tavenner will be on hand to discuss their books.  McCain is releasing her new book, "Puppy Love" at this reception. Reception will include wine made at Studio of 5 Rings and complimentary appetizers.

Author of Brown Eyes, Holly McCain wrote the following, I am an animal lover. We own two adopted dogs. The eldest, Shadow, is my inspiration for writing my newest book, Brown Eyes. Brown Eyes is a poetry book for all pet lovers! Children love Brown Eyes, because it involves the reader... Dogs show us God's world through their eyes. When we become adults, we forget the beauty around us. When we walk our best friend, they show us the frogs, flowers and all God's world again.

Debbie Alferio authored the Forever Love series.  'A Forever Kind of Love' was named as one of nine finalists in the romance category for the 2005 ForeWord Magazine Book of the Year Awards!  The title was also named one of AuthorHouse Publishing's Bestsellers and has sold over 1,000 copies since July, 2005!  It has enjoyed a 4-Cup Keeper Review from Coffee Time Romance, 5-Star Reviews on Amazon.com, and numerous 'rave reviews' from readers and media.

Dr. Mary Tavenner Presently, Dr. Tavenner lives in the family homestead of three generations. After serving for the past 3 years as education director for Sylvan Learning Center of Sheffield, Ohio, "Doc" recently left Sylvan to establish her own business of DUTCH INK whereby she is employed as a free lance public speaker and writer. She also teaches ESOL (English for speakers of other languages) for Lorain City Schools Adult (ABLE) Education.

STUDIO OF 5 RINGS
20160 Center Ridge Rd. - 2nd floor
Rocky River, OH 44116
440-333-9700
www.studioof5rings.com