News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Stupid Leaders!!"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, August 15, 2015, 08:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Gillam's are stupid leaders.

AllanY2525

If he does get elected, he has some qualifications that could make him a good
president, although his diplomacy will need some working on...LOL

He DEFINITELY knows business and finance, with many years of experience.

He is definitely a tough negotiator.

He strikes me as "hawkish" on national defense and security - this can be good,
when tempered with a modicum of diplomacy.

He has the right attitude on immigration, albeit he has made a few gaffs with
regard to going over the top with some of his statements.  It's okay to take a
tough stance on immigration and illegals, but it can be done with a little more
tact. 

I've read the pros and cons of birthright by location and the 14th amendment
issue (ie: children of illegals are instant citizens if born on our soil) and agree that
we need to make some exceptions to this rule, as it is being exploited by illegals
as a means of bypassing immigration laws (read: "ANCHOR BABIES").  They've
been doing this for years and neither political party in this country has the balls
to stand up and DO something about it.

DEPORT those who are illegally - even if they have made babies while here. They will
still be the child's parents, that will not change.  They will simply be raising them in
their OWN country, not here.

Youngstownshrimp

Alan, he will be next president,  people are fed up with the unqualified so called leaders that slipped in while we weren't paying attention. 

AllanY2525

Quote from: Towntalk on August 19, 2015, 12:46:05 AM
Many of the companies that did business with Trump in the past are treating like a leper today and refusing to do business with him. Mexico is furious with him, and if he is elected, that is going to be a major problem.

I really don't think he'll get elected anyways, but as far as being treated like a leper by
former business associates, I'm sure he will cry all the way to the bank - and his billions.

As far as Mexico goes, we should be furious with them for all of the illegals that continue
to flood across the border, drug cartels, corruption that EVEN makes OUR politicians look
halfway  good.... and that is no easy task.

Towntalk

BTW folks Shrimp wanted l-o-c-a-l names of "Stupid Leaders" l-o-c-a-l names ie 6th Ward Councilwoman as an example.

Towntalk

Many of the companies that did business with Trump in the past are treating like a leper today and refusing to do business with him. Mexico is furious with him, and if he is elected, that is going to be a major problem.

AllanY2525

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on August 15, 2015, 08:32:48 AM
Everybody here!  Not to be political one way or the other, but whether you like him or not, Trump has struck a nerve in America today, his denouncing of "Stupid Leaders!" 

I love Trump - he's the 6,600 pound elephant in the room - and he's not afraid to say what
other politicians won't as far as what's wrong with things like the illegal immigration
problem, etc.

He probably won't get elected, but it's refreshing to see someone who's not afraid to
call 'em like he sees 'em... and "damn the torpedoes.."  He's really shaken up the
Republicans and they NEED some shaking up... the Democrats, too.

If he actually DOES get elected, at least he will have done it with his OWN money
rather than lobbyists, corporate donors, etc.

The ONLY special interest Donald Trump has is..... DONALD TRUMP !!

:)

BG

iwasthere

Youngstownshrimp

I guess I'm the only one who will name stupid leaders, or has chuzpah!

Youngstownshrimp

Youngstownshrimp

Everybody here!  Not to be political one way or the other, but whether you like him or not, Trump has struck a nerve in America today, his denouncing of "Stupid Leaders!"  Everyone knows here that for years, I have been fighting and also denouncing Stupid Leaders Locally.

Let's help our Great City, lets together name and denounce Stupid Leaders here, I'll go first"

1.  Mill Creek Park Leaders! (i'll debate)