News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Infocision misleading the public

Started by Mary_Krupa, September 15, 2012, 08:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenneyjoe330

Infocision a Christian based company  ??? Where did that come from  ???  Well you know it could not have been Catholic they got Bingo and other gambling ventures tied up  :laugh: Hummmm

Butcha never know  :laugh:  only the Shadow knows  ;D ( and maybe Jay  :o )(surly I.W.There does not know that and a lot of other stuff) :-*

Mary_Krupa

I guess I thought they followed the laws.  Aren' t they a Christian-based corporation?
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

irishbobcat

We expected Infocision to not lie about their work? Please....

iwasthere

mk ty for the info. the rule of thumb for me is i donate directly to charity then the quessing game is over for me. a shame for info to pull something like this on the usa citizens. they must lose any tx incentives if guilty of this fraud.

Towntalk

Thanks for posting this info. I get at least two calls per week from people soliciting for charities and I hang up on them because of all the scams we hear about, and sadly some of them are for causes that I would give to if I could trust them.

Mary_Krupa

Go to Ohio.com (which is the "Akron Beacon Journal Online") and type in Infocision.

Infocision has actually been lying to the people they called about charitable donations.

According to the article:
"InfoCision has barely been touched by legal trouble over its fundraising for charities. The Ohio Attorney General's Office, after listening to recordings of phone calls by InfoCision solicitors, negotiated a settlement with the company, filed in civil court in April.
"Ohio said InfoCision's employees had misled people by giving them false information about how much of their contributions would actually go to charities. While denying that it had done anything wrong, InfoCision promised not to mislead potential future donors."

This was also reported on NPR earlier this week.
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."