News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Mill Creek Park To Install Wind Turbine And Solar Panels

Started by jay, September 10, 2012, 08:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

Any specifics?  Capacity of the system?  Will it be tied into the grid or a grid free system? How long is the payback period?  How long is the expected life of the system before major maintenence/ component replacement is needed?   

iwasthere

irishbobcat

Towntalk, I know he was jesting...just being sarcastic as well.....

Towntalk

Me thinks you ar misjudging Why?town Dennis. Me thinks he was just jesting.

As to the issue at hand, me thinks that it is a good idea in keeping with what the papa of the park, Volney Rogers would have done if he had been here today.

Do you know why Mr. Rogers led the fight to establish the park in the first place, investing a great portion of his life in doing so?

irishbobcat

Funny Why Town.......yup, you oppose anything that doesn't use lots of toxic chemicals to produce energy....

Conservatives like yourself can't believe anything logical or practical....

Why?Town

I can't believe they've sold out like this! It's an outrage, I tell you. A bunch  of solar panels and a giant wind turbine will be spoiling the view for everyone in the valley for years to come. Life may never be the same
;D

iwasthere

the mcp board does hit a hr from time to time.

jay

The Mill Creek Park Farm in Canfield, Ohio will soon be the home of a wind turbine and a solar panel array.