News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

New Arrival

Started by jay, July 15, 2015, 09:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

AllanY2525

GILLIGAN ?!?!?!

:-X

heheheheh...

iwasthere

you mean dobbie gillis ;D

Towntalk

Oh, iwasthere, I remember, someone we know suggested that some college kid should run for City Council. That's who I was referring to.

iwasthere

FIFTY LASHES WITH A WET NOODLE, YOUNG LASSIE.  ;D

Towntalk

Actually I was thinking about another person. Can't be right 100% of the time.

iwasthere

Quote from: Towntalk on October 02, 2015, 11:08:35 AM
Who would want a flee infested pot smoking college brat on City Council who wouldn't have brains enough to use the outhouse? Specially one that looked like Susie B or her old man.
towntalk that was not a nice response to them. would you be upset if someone goes after your person? cut this berating out or calm it down with flowery poetry with a sting to it. you had done in the past with your acidity wit. ;D >:( :-*

iwasthere

lauren is fine person with no disgusting bad habits. she married the son of a jerry McNally, a former 5th ward council rep. i have the most up respect for her and her husband bren and their family in which includes the jerry McNally. she is a cousin -in-law to mayor McNally.  :)

Peggy Gurney

Sister-in-law or a niece, I believe.

~ Normal is overrated ~

AllanY2525

jay

A baby girl is new newest Fifth Ward resident.

Congratulations Lauren!

Towntalk

Typical College brat's cat

iwasthere

lauren would make a excellent choice for mayor, too.

jay

Peggy Gurney

What y'all talkin' about?
~ Normal is overrated ~