News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Eastside's second oldest black cemetary in Ohio"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, December 28, 2012, 11:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Good, they need to contact Atty. Bishara, he is in charge.
Thanks,

iwasthere

thatI enjoyed the jazz the other night at Christopher's. If not a board but a committee of stakeholders that have plots in the cemetery.

Youngstownshrimp

Thank you Iwasthere, did you like the Jazz at Christopher's?
Please have your aquaintances contact Atty. Joe Bishara at Roth, Blair, Roberts, Strasfeld and Lodge in regards to the Cemetery, he is orchestrating the project.  BTW, there is no legitimate board that I know of in regards to the cemetery, this is why we are trying to create a true lasting entity for this sacred ground.

iwasthere

OI know some of members on the cemetery board that does not want to discuss this issue with hour on this board but they will discuss it with you in private.

Youngstownshrimp

iwasthere

i have little knowledge on this issue. you must address your questions to ba and mt hope cemetary board.

Youngstownshrimp

No, I'm asking you. 
A lot of people complain and protest certain conditions because it gives them attention.

iwasthere

ytown shrimp you must ask ba that question for your answer.

Youngstownshrimp

IWASTHERE,
Where is this community group now when D'Avignon allowed the DEFACING of their Cemetery?

Youngstownshrimp

iwasthere

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on December 30, 2012, 06:10:20 PM
I would think so, some of them have a group that meets at Kravitz trying to become protestors against fracking the cemetary.
is it the eastside cem or poland cem gp?

Youngstownshrimp

I would think so, some of them have a group that meets at Kravitz trying to become protestors against fracking the cemetary.

iwasthere

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on December 30, 2012, 03:18:16 PM
Where are all the community organizers on this big acreage project?
Like I always said, its all talk with those bureaucrats.
do they know about this project?

Youngstownshrimp

Where are all the community organizers on this big acreage project?
Like I always said, its all talk with those bureaucrats.

Youngstownshrimp

Don't know of any fight between an energy company and this cemetary.  I do know that the company will not allow any drilling on the cemetary grounds.