News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Ohio To Kentucky Bridge

Started by jay, December 20, 2010, 04:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

Having lived in Cincy for 2 years, and still visiting there at the Daughters house 2 or 3 times a year, I can honestly say I don't see any real need for another Bridge between Cincy and Covington.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Rick Rowlands

When you add all of the costs related to compliance with the numerous regulations, the environmental impact studies, then add the cost of paying prevailing wage, then the cost of only using American made materials and whatever other impediments that government throws in the way, yes of course its going to cost billions to build.   I've been harping on this for years that government regulations are slowly killing the country and making it impossible to build anything.  Its only going to get worse.  In a few years the price tag will double!

northside lurker

It's a boondoggle.  It won't make any money.  It won't be useful to most people in Ohio.  We can't afford this right now.  I'm sure I'm forgetting some. ;)
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

jay

I couldn't believe this!!!

A proposed new bridge over the Ohio River from Cincinnati, Ohio to Covington, Kentucky.

One Bridge = $2.3 Billion