News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Ideas for WRTA Northside Routes Part 3

Started by mrniles266, June 01, 2011, 07:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

i like the idea of the circular bus. i had to walk about ten minutes after the mosier bus drop me off on calvin and jefferson to go to st. anthony's church for a funeral

mrniles266

??? I need suggestions from Northsides who know the Brier Hill area. I do not know the area. My thought is to concentrate, the present Mosier, to a more Brier Hill based route. The areas of Wirt, Delaware, Clifton,Victoria,Calvin,Turnin Streets.  Are there any new housing units ? Is there any businesses, or schools that WRTA could serve? If the Mosier route is converted to a Brier Hill, circulator, small bus route. Use of the small buses on neighborhood streets, instead of the big, noisy, diesel buses.The new Brier Hill would continue Outbound on MLK-W. Federal street,Wirt,Delaware,Brier Hill area?, Dearborn, to Trumbull Ave., Liberty Plaza-Walmart, then becomes Inbound Fifth Ave. Outbound Fifth Ave. , at Liberty Plaza-Walmart, Inbound as Brier Hill.