News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

A Question For Youngstown Block Watches

Started by jay, August 16, 2010, 09:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northside lurker

The Garden District Neighborhood Assn. has one city employee who regularly attends meetings.  In fact, we consider them an unofficial officer.

I don't know of any other city employees who live in the neighborhood.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

kenneyjoe330

The Lansingville Block Watch reports that there are NO Active Members that presently work for or at ANY GOVERMENT AGENCY - Youngstown, Mahoning County, Ohio (including YSU) or National agency with ONE EXCEPTION and that is JOHN R. SWIERZ whom I know to be the one of the founders of our block watch (long before he became involved in his present elected position) even though he does not live in Lansingville - he EARNED and continues to EARN his membership.   8)  I myself am a retired Federal Government employee and there is at least one other retired local government employee that I know who lives in Lansingville.  I know of only one currently working City employee in the Lansingville area - there may be more, however, I feel confident in saying that Lansingville is way to poor of an area to attract any Youngstown City Employee - at this time  :laugh:
Those employees who are required to interact do an OUSTANDING JOB and are to be commended - Officer Swanson in particular goes beyond the call of duty not only for Lansingville but I am sure for ALL the other Block Watches in Youngstown  :-*

jay

A Question For Youngstown Block Watches

Other than employees who are required to interact with your block watch, how many Youngstown city employees are active members of your block watch?

Name the block watch and indicate the number of active city employee members.