News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Hope We Have A Veterans Day Parade In Youngstown

Started by jay, October 21, 2009, 08:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

kenneyjoe330

Now really Jay - you know darn well on the "Books" it is the LANSINGVILLE P BLOCK WATCH and you also know the P IS FOR PARADE  :o  I am sorry I thought EVERYONE KNEW THAT  ::) ;)

Now for 'the record' (and it will have ta be 78 cause i lost the 45 hick a ma jig) TIME and MEETING PLACE oh day would be good too.  I want "NO ONE LEFT BEHIND"  NOR have to WAKE UP OUT OF A SOUND SLEEP ETC ETC if ya catch my drift  :-X WITH OUT COFFEE YET :o
ANYTHING for a PARADE  :-* though  :-*  Just as long as Iris doesn't get wind of THIS or we may be in the hootscow without a paddle  :D  We can do the Veteran's Bridge aka Center Street Bridge AGAIN and then go down to the river on the Hazeltine side and if it is raining we can go under the bridge and have a little "PICNIC" (byb)

jay

Let's see if those Lansingville folks are willing to hold another informal parade.

sfc_oliver

That would be nice. My Legion Post is having a formal dinner the following evening but we've heard nothing about any parades.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

jay

Is the city of Youngstown going to have a Veterans Day parade this year?

Warren has been promoting their parade on TV recently.