News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

An Older Car In The Grocery Store Parking Lot

Started by jay, February 28, 2022, 08:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

I also had a problem with file size.

I scanned an event flyer just so I wouldn't have to type the information to the Forum.

I think there is a way to shrink a photo file, but I don't have this feature on my small laptop.

Why?Town

I'm not calling you a liar but I feel this needs to be posted:

PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

That is an internet saying, isn't it?  Anyway I'm not so much in need of proof of those inspection stickers or that the car was even there, I just like seeing older cars being used.

I also understand that picture size has something to do with posting pictures here. I'd probably post a couple pictures a week of who knows what but they are too big an I don't know how to change their size. :'(

jay

I shopped at the Cornersburg Sparkle Market the other day.  When I arrived, I noticed a female senior citizen pull up in an older Mercedes.  I didn't pay much attention to the car at this point.

Later, when I left the store, I looked again at the Mercedes.  It had two inspection stickers on the front windshield.  The stickers were from an inspection in 1993.