News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Downtown Youngstown Outdoor Movie Series presents…

Started by penguinnick, June 01, 2009, 10:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynds

if for some reason it happens to rain...the movie will be rescheduled for the next day.

iwasthere

i attended all the last year summer's movies at the convocation ctre. i had a great time and i met several new frds that i would not had if i did not attend the ytown's summer's movie series.

penguinnick

8)The Downtown Youngstown Outdoor Movie Series presents...
June 29                Iron Man
on the grounds of the beautiful Covelli Centre:

Bring a blanket and/or lounge chair & some treats - or go to a downtown restaurant before-hand.  Tell your friends too.

Touch of the Moon Candy will be on site selling old-fashioned candy and popcorn.

Hope to see you Monday!   ;D

penguinnick

The Downtown Youngstown Outdoor Movie Series presents...
The following ten movies will be shown on the grounds of the beautiful Covelli Centre:

June 29                Iron Man
July 6      Jaws
July 13      Indiana Jones:  Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
July 20      Sixteen Candles
July 27      The Family that Preys
August 3                Madagascar 2
August 10   Disturbia
August 17   To Kill a Mockingbird
August 24   Enchanted
August 31   The Incredible Hulk

Last year was very successful as we did a seven movie test run.  This year we will show ten movies (and I think an excellent selection of movies at that).  So bring a blanket and/or lounge chair & some treats (or go to a downtown restaurant before-hand).  Tell your friends about the movies too.  More info. to follow.