News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

tim ryan places jay williams as the speaker at the stonewall democrats meeting

Started by iwasthere, May 27, 2009, 12:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

Let me get this straight....if I don't believe in your doctrine, I don't deserve
freedoms......

Yup, Sounds like true conservative doctrine to me...........

God Bless America........

sfc_oliver

Gays are not aspects of the populace, they are not a race, nor a color, and my Gay step son knows how I feel about gays in the military.

Excuse me but My wife happens to be of Mexican decent and two of my Nieces (who are half Puerto Rican) are married to black men. and their kids consider me their favorite Uncle.

Now would you like to tell me what your racist rant has to do with a professional Military man making a military observation? And why is everyone attacking my pension?

Some of You folks do not deserve your freedoms. And Yes by God I am angry.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

so you agree in discrimination for certain aspects of the populace in USA. do you wear a white hood over your face and a white robe while carring a burning cross when your write these antipeople statements? i bet you still believe in separating the races in the military too, mix marriages and anything that  your white hooded robe and burning cross represents to your narrow minded, hate related personality. if, you do not believe in gays in the military, will it be alright if the glbt community are exempt from giving their tax dollars towards the military spending that includes your monthly retirement check. would you refuse any type of medical, social or spiritual services if the person is the glbt type that you want to throw into the ovens because  your white hooded robe cross burning ideas says it is your moral, religious and constitutional right.

sfc_oliver

Just about the only thing I might agree with Ryan on. Sorry but this old Sergeant cannot accept gays in the Military.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

tim ryan will speak in place of jay williams on june 13, 2009 due to williams' cancellation notice to the group

stonewall democrat headquarters
Poland ave, ytown, oh
noon
June 13, 2009

ryan must answer to this glbt political why he refused to sign on as a sponsor to a bill that would end discrimination against the gay.lesbian, bi and transgender military men and women. this bill was never introduced to lack of support from the democratic congressmen/wo.