News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Spend A Few Bucks Downtown - Thursday, February 26

Started by jay, February 21, 2009, 05:51:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

sorry that i took so long in replying back to your message concerning my shoe problem. i decided to wear sandals until i feel confident that i can buy basic colours shoes from any of the downtown stores.

northside lurker

Quote from: iwasthere on February 24, 2009, 09:41:35 AM
can i buy shoes that do not reflect the colours of the rainbow at any of  the downtown shops.

???  I assume you could buy shoes that aren't patent leather downtown.

I admit that I don't do enough clothes shopping downtown.  I haven't been in the clothing store accross from Rosetta Stone Cafe. (Two Guys, or something like that?)  But I have been in Silvers and I think they carry "normal" dress clothing.  I think The Connection, down the street, carries vintage clothing.  But I've only been in there once.  They do have interesting original wood and glass display cabinets.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

iwasthere

can i buy shoes that do not reflect the colours of the rainbow at any of  the downtown shops. what other kind of stores are downtown that will bring people to downtown shopping arena?

irishbobcat

The Mahoning Valley Green Party will be supporting this effort!

Let's spend a Young Buck in Youngstown!

jay

Spend A Few Bucks In
Downtown Youngstown Day

Thursday, February 26
All Day

Buy Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
Visit The Jewelry Stores
Purchase Your Lottery Tickets
Look For Clothes At Silvers and
Other Clothing Stores