News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Veterans/War Memorial

Started by Elmo-Ytown, July 26, 2008, 04:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elmo-Ytown

Here is a picture of the memorial for those who haven't seen it. Its quite dirty, does anyone live near it who can take a broom over and sweep it off?

Elmo-Ytown

I checked on this last week, and it has been fixed. I'll be by there again on Sunday, I'll try to remember to take a picture for those who haven't seen it.

Elmo-Ytown

Cool, it's just across the street from the abandoned gas station, in between some bushes. I'll be past there on Wednesday morning to check it out also. Anyone know which Ward that is?

sfc_oliver

I grew up only a few blocks from there and never knew it was there. I'll be going by there tomorrow morning and see though. And see if I can find out if its city county or who....
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Elmo-Ytown

The last time I was past there I noticed the local Veterans Memorial (On South Ave. just south of Marion Ave. West side of the street) was knocked over. Does anyone know if this has been addressed? If not, who would be a good person to contact about fixing it?