News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Please Read: Thanks for the Support!

Started by Jaime Hughes, October 27, 2007, 03:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaime Hughes

Greetings Everyone---

I apologize for the last minute change of plans, but this is very serious. Due to serious health reasons that I was made aware of on Friday afternoon-- I will no longer be putting on the Patrons of Youngstown Arts Scholarship Fundraiser. Unfortunately, I will be in and our of the hospital for the next few weeks and it is very detrimental to my health that I take care of this A.S.A.P.

I'm sorry if I may have offended, disappointed or interrupted any plans you may of had in the way of supporting the cause. I appreciate all of the support and help that I was receiving the past few weeks and I will keep that very dear to my heart.

Again, I apologize but in this case I need to take care of my health before I can devote myself entirely to the community. I know that you will all understand and I appreciate you all for being so caring.

Please keep me in your prayers and thoughts for the next few weeks and please feel free to tell me about your events because I would be more than honored to attend them.

Thank you in advance for being so understanding, I appreciate all of the support and love I have gotten so far from the community and I promise that I will try not to let you down.