News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

bo pellini was insulted and assaulted at st. columbia caterthal

Started by iwasthere, August 12, 2015, 05:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

I called the ytown diocese to speak to the bishop. He and I spoke about ppl actions and his tongue. He said bo and ppl have a tongue and check relationship. Murray did not excuse his remarks from the altar. He was going to call him on the carpet for this one.

Towntalk

I'm not, these papists pretend priests aren't fit to hold the positions they hold, and should be sent off to be hermit monks. Old man murry has done more damage to our diocese than all the Bishops before him.

AllanY2525

If they're gonna bite the hand that is feeding the church, perhaps
they should give up the Priesthood, for Lent.....

(JUST KIDDING.)

Towntalk

I say that polando and murry are nothing but a blotch on the RCC and no more have the right to call themselves priests than........ well you name it and it will be right. as far as murry, I wouldn't cross the street to hear him say Mass.

iwasthere

fr. pete polando took out time to insult bo pellini at the sunday Mass before he was going to read the announcements. bo pellini was at Mass on this past sunday evening when polando told the Mass attendees that bp was nothing but a inflated jock while he attended cmhs where pp was a teacher there during bp high school years. pp said he had no use for him then and now. is this how we treat people who attends Mass with their family. rumor has it. bp  was the one that donated $500,000 towards the cmhs rehab fund. is this how we treat donors towards catholic education.