News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

10:00 a.m. City Council Meeting On Tuesday ???????

Started by jay, June 08, 2015, 11:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: PD on June 08, 2015, 02:08:12 PM
There is no meeting. It's a mistake by the vindicator
how did you find out this mistake, pd?

Towntalk

I seriously doubt that will happen Jay, theeditors will just shrug their shoulders and walk away from you cussing under their breath then after you've gone will laugh at you like you're a joke to them, or they'll call security to toss you out on your ear.

jay

Thanks PD.

I hope the newspaper prints a retraction of this misinformation.  The problem is that if your newspaper arrives late in the morning, you may have already left for the city council meeting without knowing it isn't taking place.

Towntalk

Well my goodness ... the Windyslator make a mistake? Now how could that have happen? Well bless my soul ... it just shows to go ya that they ain't perfect. Now ain't dat somethin' ?
Is it Davis Skolnick's fault? After all dis dude covers City Hall and all of City Council's sessions including Committee meetings.

PD

There is no meeting. It's a mistake by the vindicator

Towntalk

Could it have anything to do with moving the Muney Court over to the annex?

jay

According to the Youngstown newspaper, Youngstown City Council will meet on Tuesday,  June 9, 10:00 a.m. in the council caucus room.

Why such an inconvenient hour for the meeting?  Working people can not attend.
What is on the agenda?