News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Question For Jay

Started by Towntalk, May 30, 2015, 09:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanY2525

I don't know if they are considered milkshakes or not, but
Wendy's has "frostys"...they are so thick that they come with a
spoon.

Towntalk

:-* I just am crazy for good thick milkshakes  :-*  I'll have my friend take me over to BoJo's, and I thank you mt friend. By the way, you might want to visit my facebook page. A lot of great stuff including many videos.

jay

I'm not a fan of milkshakes, but I've heard that Arby's has a very think shake as well as the Strouss malt/shake from BoJo's.

Towntalk

My little heart is broken  :'(  I'm sad  :'(  and blue  :'( because Jay will not come to my aid like a knight in shining armour  :'(  and tell me where I can get an extra thick milkshake, I so hunger and crave for  :'(  like the kind I use to get at the old West Side Dairy on the corner of Mahoning and Hazelwood way back in my schooldays.  :'(

Towntalk

Back home, whenever I ordered a milkshake, I asked for it to be EXTRA THICK. It cost me a little more because more ice cream went into it, but out here whenever I order an extra thick milksake the clerk looks at me through foggy lens and the shakes are still yhin as water. Now I ask you my friend, do you know of any place where they will make shakes to my specs?