News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Youngstown Soup in Trouble?

Started by Peggy Gurney, February 27, 2015, 07:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Peggy: Time isn't on my side, and I'm facing the fact that my days of being active are just about gone. I thought that there might be someone here in the 7th that could help me be involved, but I was wrong, so if that's their attitude, then I have other interests to occupy my time, so that's that.

Peggy Gurney

ROFL!   
Note:  The 7WCC website has been down more than up ever since I moved to the north side, resigned from 7WCC and stopped maintaining the website.
They had someone else to do it for a while. I don't know what happened to that.
~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

It's excedingly strange that this web site and 7wcc site are "down" ... I say that it is a conspiracy fraught with every sort of mystery, deserving answers. Bringin Mike DeWine to conduct a probe.

Peggy Gurney

Their game?  The site is down due to either technical difficulties with their webhost, or maintenance.
No game.  :)
~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

I know, I corrected my post as to their location. But their website is still down. So what's their game?

PD

The yndc office is on Canfield rd   The big brick structure with all the farms and solar panels on the property. On the south side. Go check it out. It's amazing

Towntalk

I tried to go to the web site for YNDC and it IS DOWN! Now what's their game?

PD

The YNDC is also the city planner. They do it all

Towntalk

When I moved over here, I had high hopes, but it appears that I was let down ... sad ... I was getting sick and tired about all the things that are happening in the 4th and 5th wards, and hoped that here in the 7th we could match them, but that just will not happen. If I were younger, I'd challange the current leadership, but at my advanced years each day I arise in the morning is a challange.

Peggy Gurney

I didn't realize that the YNDC acted as fiscal agents...
~ Normal is overrated ~

PD

The 7th ward CC needs Swierz running things. The current leadership has driven everyone away
And the way they do their political forums is a joke. 2 minutes to speak and no questions from the audience

Towntalk

7th Ward Citizens Coalition indeed ... their website has been down for months ... how are newbe's suppose to know when and where thier meeting are unless it's suppose to be top secret in order to keep the riff-raff away including those who want to put out sweat equity in behalf of the 7th Ward?

PD

A lot of organizations are starting to use the YNDC as their fiscal agent. They are easier to work with

Peggy Gurney

I heard about that.
But yeah, they are the fiscal agent for quite a few organizations such as 7th Ward Citizens Coalition, etc.
~ Normal is overrated ~

PD

To didn't realize that the MVOC was still relevant
They have been getting rid of people