News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Candidates For The 1st Ward

Started by jay, December 11, 2014, 09:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas Serra

Biker's out-of-the-loop comments are always a delight to chuckle at. Anyway, yeah, wish Phil was more into the political side of things. What a network he has. No room for me to talk though.

Peggy Gurney

It is still there and going strong, as is he.

~ Normal is overrated ~

YoungstownBiker

Phil Kidd... ha. What a wash-up. Haven't heard about him or his gift shop in a while.

northside lurker

Quote from: jay on December 12, 2014, 05:26:39 AM
I just realized that hardly anyone I know lives in the 1st ward.

Until the new boundaries take effect, I live in the first ward.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

jay

I just realized that hardly anyone I know lives in the 1st ward.

AllanY2525

If I lived in Youngstown, I would be SORELY tempted to start a grass roots petition to
have another charter amendment put on the next ballott:

LIFETIME term limits for city council seats.  Three terms, maybe four - then you are
RETIRED and may never run for the office again.

ESPECIALLY city council president - Chuck Sammarone has spent most of his adult
life in Youngstown city government and needs to be retired.  Give the opportunity
to someone who is young, flexible, open to new ideas,  and COMPUTER LITERATE.

He did some good things while finishing out Jay Williams'  term, but it's time to go....

PD

Peggy Gurney

Frankly I hope that they are NOT qualified!  :D   :laugh:   8)   :)   :laugh:

We need a change, a breath of fresh air, new blood.  I'm sick of the norm, the political posturing, the B.S.!
~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

My friend ... no one has thrown their hat into the ring yet so there is plenty of time for us to get Mr. Kidd to run.
By the way,what are the qualifications of the two dudes you mentioned, what party, when did they make their announcement?

PD

Phil Kidd is not running. I wish he was but he is not. Time to focus elsewhere

Towntalk

Peggy Gurney

I want some of whatever she ^ has been drinking.   :-*

How about one of the Marchionda's?

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

No one has done more for the 1st Ward than PHIL KIDD, nor has anyone gained universal respect than PHIL KIDD. HE'S WALKED THE WALK AND TALKED THE TALK AND EARNED ALL OF OUR SUPPORT. What has Oliver done to earn the support of 1st Ward voters? What has Write done to earn thhe support of 1st Ward Voters?

PD

Towntalk

THE
VERY FUTURE
OF
YOUNGSTOWN
IS AT STAKE
VOTE
PHIL KIDD
FIRST WARD COUNCILMAN