News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Charter Petition Drive & Sign - Wednesday, August 6

Started by jay, August 02, 2014, 06:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

FIRST OF ALL PD, I SAID THAT I DID SIGN THE PETITION, SO I DON'T NEED YOUR BS!

Peggy: I've been a regestered voter in Mahoning County since 1960, and NEVER missed voting.

Peggy Gurney

You must be a registered voter to sign. I know many residents who are not.

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM ... ANYWAY IT WASN'T ADDRESSED TO YOU...MY NOSEY FRIEND!
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
SO MY ADVISE TO YOU IS  MYOB!

PD

TT
Not really sure where your rant is coming from regarding Jays post??
Just because you choose not to help with this cause dont go after Jay for stepping up.
Maybe you feel guilty?

Towntalk

First of all Jay, (and I can't speak for anyone else) but I signed the petition, and just because I nor anyone else goes to the trouble of coming onto mahoningvalley.info to publicly advertize everything they do doesn't say that they did not (provided they are in favor) sign the petition.
Maby each and every one opposed should come on here and publicly say that they are opposed in order to satisfy you, but here in America people are not required to spill their guts over such matters, nor does it make them any the less patriotic. Just how many of our members actually live in Youngstown anyway? I suspect that half the total live outside the city limits, and some don't even live in the state.
Think about it my friend before you cast such a broad net.

jay

Youngstown Charter Petition Drive & Sign

Wednesday, August 6
5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

- Signing Location -
In Front of the Erie Terminal Building
West Commerce Street
Downtown Youngstown

No Excuses, Sign The Petition