News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Big Green Thing Food Truck

Started by jay, June 29, 2014, 08:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

I'll let you know if the Big Green Thing food truck comes to the South Side Farm Market today.

Peggy Gurney

So it broke down after the 14th. lol  puzzle solved.   ;D
~ Normal is overrated ~

jay

The truck was not at the North Side Farmers' Market on Saturday, June 28.

Peggy Gurney

Really. Someone told me it was.  Ok.
It was at the NS Farmers Market on June 14th, although I don't know about after that, as I haven't been there since the 14th.

~ Normal is overrated ~

northside lurker

Quote from: Peggy Gurney on June 30, 2014, 07:42:41 AM
When did it die?  It was just at Wick park this past Wed night for the Music in the Park.

It was not at the concert.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Peggy Gurney

When did it die?  It was just at Wick park this past Wed night for the Music in the Park.
~ Normal is overrated ~

jay

Someone just told me that the truck's engine died.   

This is why most mobile food vendors prefer a trailer.  You can always find another vehicle to tow a trailer.

Peggy Gurney

It seems to have become so popular that it's being invited to many areas of the city and just about every event. 
If the food is as good as everyone is saying it is, I can see why.

~ Normal is overrated ~

jay

The Big Green Thing food truck seems to be missing from downtown Youngstown.  What happened to it?