News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Who Is In Charge Now?

Started by jay, April 24, 2014, 05:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyndz

I figured I told someone that Peggy... I just wasnt sure who. I am on FML leave, since March 28th. Last years Memorial day events were a great start to what I had hoped would be annual.... I spent the day with my family and my veteran neighbors doing yard work, it was beautiful. 

Towntalk

Yes ... 1. At the Civil War Monument ... 2. At the YPD monument ... 3. At the YFD monument ... 4. At Oak Hill Cemetary

Peggy Gurney

Was there a Memorial Day event last year?  Lyndsey was in charge then.
~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

If annie gillam is running the show for downtown events that explains why there are no Memorial Day events in downtown Youngstown.

Peggy Gurney

I read the exchange on FB. It was on Lyndsey's timeline, a few weeks ago, or so. 

~ Normal is overrated ~

Lyndz

I looked through my fb inbox and didnt see any response telling someone to contact the Mayors office. I hear Annie Gillam is doing the day to day work, organizations are responsible for all paperwork and permits and rhe park dept is handling the outdoor movie series.

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

I hrd she found a pot of gold at the end of  a rainbow that was seen hovering over ytowncity hallin which demain  kitchen was the leprechaun who delivered the pot of gold.  :o :-\

Peggy Gurney

Someone asked Lyndsey a question about an event on FB a few weeks ago and her reply was to call the Mayor's office directly. Sounds rather odd to me.
However, the events are ongoing. June is pretty packed with downtown events.

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

TONIGHT IS THE FIRST OF EIGHT  PARTIES ON THE PLAZA SCHEDULED.  I KNOW IT'S KINNA LATE TO ANNOUNCE IT, BUT BETTER A LITTLE LATE THAN NOT AT ALL. SEEMS LIKE SOME FOLKS AREN'T AS VIGELANT ABOUT HAPPY EVENTS AS THEY COULD BE.

http://wkbn.com/2014/05/23/party-on-the-plaza-kicks-off-in-downtown-youngstown/

NOW YOU KNOW JAY!

jay

No one seems to know.  Some people are calling the mayor directly to get their events expedited.

penguinnick

Does anyone know what's going on? 

iwasthere

She was a true party gal. She knew how to throw a Friday plaza party.
;D

Towntalk

The Ghost of Sadie that is ... ah good old Sadie ... quite a gal she was ... knew her well so I did.

iwasthere