News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Fewer Babies To Be "Born In Youngstown"

Started by jay, April 01, 2014, 05:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanY2525

Did St. Elizabeth's explain why they are moving the maternity ward?

Humility of Mary has always been the last resort for people who need medical care
and cannot afford it (no healthcare insurance, etc). 

I wouldn't think that they would change this just because the physical location of
the maternity ward has moved.  As to the care and feeding of children after they
leave the hospital goes, that is the parents'  responsibility.

I don't think the hospital would turn someone away based upon how well (or poorly)
they think the parent(s) might care for their child later on.  Perhaps the move was to
make the location more central to their serving area, given the geographic changes
in the population since the original hospital opened many decades ago.

Maybe they wanted the ward to be in a more modern, state of the art facility(?)
After all, it is practically new compared to the old St. Ez.

Youngstownshrimp

Hey Dennis,
It's the truth, we all know it but don't want to talk about it.  Really, people who work everyday and live in the inner City or work there, deep down inside see these savages, White, Asian or Black, race doesn't matter, and we all know the children are better off in orphanages rather than under unproductive drug takin', gun toting sperm farmers.  The able bodied adults wouldn't cause any trouble if they were in workcamps learning or forced to be productive.
Anyone disagree?

Irishbobcat

Ah Ron, I see you're auditioning for the part of Mr. Scrooge for this year's production of a Christmas Carol.... ;D

Youngstownshrimp

Yeah, it no longer can afford delivering babies for parents that can't afford to feed and house the infants. 

Solution:  Workcamps and Orphanages.

jay

The maternity ward of St. Elizabeth's Hospital is moving to their facility in Boardman Township.