News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Youngstown City Leaders are the Blame

Started by Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics, July 31, 2006, 05:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics

Youngstown City Leaders are the Blame

When our City Leaders are afraid of their own communities, afraid to come out at night, afraid to step to any thug in any area of our city and can only talk about more incarceration as the solution...That City Leader needs to be removed from office because he or she is not fit to manage "The Yo" [Youngstown].

To have Fear is normal and needed...However, what's important is what you do after you are afraid...If you just cower,  turn and runaway you lose...If you show force and a commitment to be "Down for Yours", then what ever is causing your fear will back away...You cannot be a Soft Punk Leader and manage The Yo...

All of the Real Youngstown  Bad Boys are all dead or locked up now...We are left with Soft Thugs that don't really want any problems, Crack Heads and Bumy Hookers that trick with mostly white men from out of the area...

Youngstown needs a strong forceful Black man with street level props and a college education to run this city... The Yo has no respect for soft leadership...

The Black People in Youngstown want the same things for their families as any American...even the Street Thugs want something better for their kids that is one of the reasons why they hustle.

I'm not guessing or telling you something someone has told me...I'm telling you something I know...I live this...And I Love "THE YO"