News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

West End Restaurant

Started by jay, July 06, 2006, 04:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowner

Let's see here.
We got Overture which isn't open all that often, just at lunch 95% of the time.
We got C. Staples, but everytime I go in there, lunch or dinner, there are lots of people in there either eating in or taking out.
Finally we got Anthony's on the River. I figure its this one. I like this place a lot, but when I go there, most people are in the bar, it does great business though on event nights in downtown.

C-MON Jay... LETS HEAR THE NAME!

Rick Rowlands

Do you have to be so vague in your posts?  How can we increase patronage if we don't know where to go?

ForumManager

Can you divulge the restaurant's name?
There's one downtown that I don't care for because it is overpriced for what you get.
I've only been there twice and both times the servers seemed annoyed by the customers' presence.
So if it is that one, maybe there are other reasons for lack of patronage.
But aside from that one I think most of them downtown are reasonable.
I haven't been to the new Staples yet.  Looking forward to that!

jay

Due to a lack of business, a restaurant on the west end of downtown Youngstown may soon drastically reduce its hours of operation.

If we want a successful downtown, we must patronize our existing businesses and restaurants.