News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Live On Lincoln - Friday, April 26

Started by jay, April 25, 2013, 06:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

Towntalk

Nope ... I was the little Ol' Lady signing autographs for all my many fan's who have been following me through my web sites at Inner Circle while plugging for pro-drilling, and opposition to Frack Free Youngstown.

iwasthere

tt i was there myself with frds for dinner and to show support for the smarts ctr. i did a rd robin dinner buying an item from several eateries. were you the older lady singing for drks and kisses on top of the upright piano while belting out ole torch songs at university pizzeria?

Youngstownshrimp

Towntalk

;D ;D ;D
Wonderful time ... wonderful people ... wonderful food ... great music ... a joyful event ... a joy to behold. A mite chilly, but with a cup of steamy hot coffee to warm these old bones, who worried? My friend bought a 16" pizza pie and we enjoyed a nice nosh. Lets hope that this will be an annual even. Thanks to YSU. When we throw a bash on the North Side, we do it up right.
:) :) :)

jay

If any north side residents attend this event, please give us a report.

jay

Live on Lincoln

Friday, April 26
6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

A Street Party For YSU Students
and the Public

Food Specials at Nearby Restaurants

- Location -
Lincoln Avenue
between Elm and Hazel
Youngstown, Ohio