News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Frack Free Mahoning Screwing Blacks of Youngstown!"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, April 21, 2013, 12:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewie

Billy Mumphrey

I don't believe in screwing blacks, but I know I wouldn't want a fracking pad anywhere near my property. I guess I'll remain poor.

Youngstownshrimp

Everyone intelligent can read and see childish whining and diversion here.
Rick has always been an anchor here of intelligence, common sense and production.  Fortunately, most in Mahoning county can see the radical green left, who don't even know what green is. Drilling will go on, and there is no stopping it.  What will be stopped is those who suck on energy like the rest of us, but fight it.  They will be disconnected from the grid.  It has already happened and the radicals came begging to get heat back and cooking gas again. 
Most energy production is done privately on private land so privately, the industry must disconnect the enemy.

stewie

My post was about the exploitation of blacks in the city. Not the science if drilling.

Rick Rowlands

There is no land and water being destroyed in the city either now or in the future.  How does one destroy land?  You think you can just get away with making such a drive by statement and not being called out to defend it, but please tell how one "destroys land"?  Same goes for  "destroying water".  Please go back to my earlier post "The Anatomy of a Fracked Well", and using the chemical concentrations there and the figures for the amount of water in Meander, please tell me how many gallons of fracking fluids have to be dumped into Meander to cause a rise in chemical concentrations to harmful levels.   See that is the difference between when I debate and when others do it.  I actually do the research and when I come here I lay it all out including the facts to support my claims.  You just make these drive by statements that are not supported by facts at all, and will not defend your position.   Unfortunately your non-intelligent approach seems to be the path way too many people are taking these days. 

stewie

I think everyone is missing the point here. This is not so much the playing of the race card as it a self serving exploitation of backs in the city. This issue needs to fail in order to continue with the destruction of land and water here in the city.

kenneyjoe330

Mr Youngstownshrimp - I know who you are by your actions and public involvement because I made it a point to notice. How can anyone not notice?  I have meet Mr. Rowlands directly at least once - I have a problem in that I forget the when and where of meeting someone and we have may even meet at one point and I forgot.  Unless I am really upset I blend right into the woodwork - I kind of like it that way  ;)  I take offence of your acusation of "hiding" under "kenneyjoe" here on this blog.  My given name and where I live has been revealed on this blog more than once - look it up. :-*   I sat a few feet from you and your lovely wife, at the 7WCC "Fracking" party last week.  I was going to introduce myself but you were very occupied with others and I am not the type to "excuse myself" just to "let you know" who I am.  I sit back and 'observe' people - their facial expressions, body language, dress, manner of speech etc. and all that came into play that night didn't it  :laugh: ?  I really don't believe I have "qualifications" to post anything on here  :P  maybe if you show me yours I'll show you mine  :-X  Oh my that doesn't sound right let me say - why don't you post your qualificatons and I'll post mine  8) .  Well come to think of it that is just a little unfair of me to request your qualifications since some of your actions have been put in various public records and the Vindicator as well.  However in TRUTH a better way to determine someone's 'qualifications' would be to 'ask around' and NOT ask the person directly.  What you THINK(or write) of yourself is only important to YOURSELF - what others think of you is much closer to the truth of who you really are than what you think.  Don't you agree?
Or maybe it would be better for YOU  to just not waste any more time with invisible and unqualified little old me - Thank YOU and God Bless  :-* .

Rick Rowlands

The landlords that own Section 8 housing most certainly do need the money from leasing mineral rights to pay for the nonstop damage caused by their renters. 

Youngstownshrimp

Kenneyjoe,
Before I spend anymore time with you, we should know who you are and what qualifications do you have to debate anything.
We know who Iwasthere is and his background as a teacher,  Also that he exposes himself as a green liberal, which is his right.
Why do YOU use the race card here?  Go to "Ron's 1000% right" , I'm sure I suppressed any idea of the race card, YOU are ignorant as always to use the race card here while hiding under a rock all the time. 
The poor, african americans, the renters,landlords, they all suffer if REVENUE cannot be generated by Youngstown's land being harvested of energy that WE all suck up.
It is because you suck that we frack!

iwasthere

kj i agree with you when ytown shrimp made this statement i ignored it. i will continue to when ys tries to engage me on this topic.

kenneyjoe330

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on April 22, 2013, 07:43:36 AM

Think about it, Asst. Professor Beiersdorfer, Andersen and their Frack Free Youngstown ilk most likely could not argue their warped diatribe concerning energy with the high information suburbanites and rural production types.  So, they target the lower hanging fruit, the poor of Youngstown knowing that the citizens of Youngstown do not have the luxury and education to understand that their minerals will have zero value if any type of ban evolves. 
Thank You for your time AND energy...
It is this quote that I have a problem - 1. target the lower hanging fruit, the poor of Youngstown ?  Very discriptive - nicely put - however I can not back this up however I would think that "the poor of Youngstown" are most probably on Section 8 housing and do not own their own or any realestate property (I would think this being the majority of poor people in general).  2. What type of luxury are they lacking?  These "poor of Youngstown?  What type of "education to understand" are they not awair of to understand that if they do or DO NOT own land that they loose mineral rights.
Maybe if I put it this way - Truly the majority of poor people - black or white - do NOT own property nor the mineral rights to the property they do not own so what ARE you talking about?
I am soooo very TIRED of THE RACE CARD being pooled out that I refuse to even discuss that at this time.  Speaking of FACTS please show me where I can find how many POOR PEOPLE (for now we will not address "screwing the blacks of Youngstown" statement you made at the beginning of this post) own property in Youngstown and of course we have to come to an understanding of how much money consitiutes poor per landowner.

Youngstownshrimp

Kenny,
If you are serious about your post and question, I will use some energy to respond.
When my company learned that the energy companies wanted to lease Youngstown minerals no matter how small the parcel, we went out to meet the property owners all over Youngstown.  On the eastside, many blacks owned acreage and successsfully leased.  Also many white folks own property and live on the sharon line, they leased. We even had meeting at the eastside library and learned together.   However, many blacks own residential parcels and if you add them all together, it is a lot of acreage combined, enough minerals to pay property taxes for 30-50 years.

kenneyjoe330

I am as sure as anyone else is about the greater majority of blacks in Mahoning County live in Youngstown.  What I wounder about is how many of them own the property they live on or even own property in Youngstown or Mahoning County.  I know quite a few black people that live in Youngstown that are NOT poor.  I would think that a majority of the "poor" people in Youngstown don't own property but rather rent from owners who do not live in Youngstown.  I don't see how these "poor people" lose anything that they don't have when you rent you don't rent the mineral rights too or do you?

Rick Rowlands

The left feels that the disadvantaged are not smart enough to take care of themselves and need to be coddled and guided through life.  Those of us on the right feel that each of us are individuals who ought to be in control of our own lives.  Beirsdorfer would take away a person's right to choose how to use their own property out of some misguided sense of "taking care" of them.

Youngstownshrimp

Sarge,
You hit on something important, the community organizers have laid the groundwork for these types of radicals to slip into and influence their vote.  As I always felt that the extreme left wishes to keep the diadvantaged oppressed, this manuever is attacking the poors property rights.