News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Drilling ordinance PASSES

Started by Towntalk, October 17, 2012, 06:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on October 18, 2012, 12:15:04 AM
"Worrying about nothing" should be the caption of that pic.
rr let us wait and see what happens in the next five yrs then all of us pro and con can make a statement referring to this pic.

Rick Rowlands

"Worrying about nothing" should be the caption of that pic.

Towntalk

One picture says a thousand words.

irishbobcat

Rick, you forgot to say "Thank you Jesus!"...shame on you....

Rick Rowlands

iwasthere

rae and drennan are for fracking but they want more council control over the fracking matters

irishbobcat

Ron, don't tell your buddies at "Go Marcellus Shale" that you were doing green things today...they'll kick you out of the club.

Youngstownshrimp

Hey Dennis, 
No, I don't like those leaders either.  Remember, they arrest shrimpfarmers too.  V2? too much drinking for me, just got home from loading up a dismantled barn in Levittsburg to recycle in Poland.  I'm beginning to enjoy associating with the rural landowner types rather than the inner City folks, landowners seem more down to earth and work hard.  I guess to your focus I was doing green things today, reusing American chestnut floor boards and 8X8 hand hewn beams.  I really  enjoy the old historic stuff.

irishbobcat

Ron, what took you so long to get here? Have you been celebrating at the V2 with Mayor Sam and the "fracking five"?

Youngstownshrimp

The City did a good thing today, but will the only two energy companies leasing in the inner City return since they redlined the City months ago?

irishbobcat

I love politicans who can't face the music....

jay

The mayor sponsored this legislation yet he did not even show up for the council meeting.

irishbobcat

Welcome Carpetbaggers....Please turn out the lights once you make your quick buck and exit stage right...

irishbobcat

Interesting that 5 council members who like to proclaim they are "proud to be a Democrat"
voted like Republicans today....corporations over people.